A clear, scratch resistant polyaspartic coating for arduous conditions. Available in slow, medium and rapid cure speeds and in gloss, semi gloss and matt finishes.
Enhance Crystalguard is a polyaspartic coating that is easy to apply and will cure rapidly to enable fast return to service.
Enhance Crystalguard contains additives that protect the substrate from ultra violet light. It cures to form a hard, but flexible, surface that is extremely durable and long lasting, even under heavy traffic.
Typical Uses: For sealing and protecting all types of decorative and wooden flooring against damage by heavy traffic, UV light, moisture etc.
Type: Pure polyaspartic resin without reactive diluents.
Mix Ratio: See label on tin
Hardener: Xyanco X100
Resin Density: 1.03kg/litre
Coverage: 6-8m2 per litre
Minimum over-coating time: 4 hours
Maximum over-coating time: 3 days
Solvent: Xysol PU
Pack Sizes: 1, 2.5, 5 and 10 kilos
Shelf life and Storage: 6-12 months in original, unopened container. Store in cool and dry conditions
- Perfect for high traffic areas as it will provide years of service
- Protects all types of substrates from scratches and abrasion
- Available in three reactivities to suit all application conditions
- Available in gloss, semi gloss and matt finishes
- Easy to use, fast to apply and quick to cure.