Carbonamineᵀᴹ Rapid Cold Cure Prime
Carbonamine Rapid Cold Cure Prime is an unpigmented, solvent free, two part polyurethane/ urea concrete primer that in cold conditions is ready to re-coat in 40 minutes down to a temperature 0°c, thanks to the use of Cold Cure Technology.
Carbonamine Rapid Cold Cure Prime has a long pot life but when applied is quickly cured by the action of atmospheric moisture. It will quickly develop a bond to concrete that is stronger than the concrete itself.
Carbonamine Rapid Cold Cure Prime can be used for priming and sealing porosity in concrete, masonry and other non metallic substrates before coating with polyurea spray, polyurethane or epoxy coatings, mortars or screeds.
This product is ideal for cold storage facilities, for a primer for normal room temperature please see Carbonamine Rapid Prime.
Type: Two part moisture activated polyurea coating
Mix Ratio: See label on tin
Hardener: Xyanco 243
Resin Density: 1.06kg/litre
Coverage: 7-10 m2/litre, depending on surface texture and porosity
Minimum over-coating time: 40 minutes
Maximum over-coating time: 48 hours
Solvent: Thin with Xysol PU if necessary and for spraying
Pack Sizes: 1, 2.5, 5 and 10 litres
Shelf life and Storage: 6-12 months in original, unopened container. Store in cool and dry conditions. ddd
- Rapid Cure: Can usually be over-coated in 20 minutes
- Cold Cure: Will cure down to 0°c with Xymertec CCT Technology in 40 minutes
- High Tensile Strength: Rapidly develops an exceptional bond to dry and slightly damp substrates
- Easy to Apply: Easy to mix and apply
- Long Pot Life: After mixing gives ample time for application
- Compatible: Can, be over-coated with most other coatings including epoxy, polyurea, polyurethane, polyaspartic ect.