CONSEAL SELF LEVELLING
CONSEAL SELF LEVELLING is a specially formulated, two part epoxy system that when mixed with its aggregate pack will provide a low viscosity compound which is easy to apply with simple equipment. It will produce a perfect, seamless floor that is completely free from air bubbles and other defects (provided that the floor has been primed and the product laid according to the instructions).
CONSEAL SL contains a unique blend of additives that rapidly and completely remove all entrained air that often spoil the surface of similar systems. Large areas can be quickly finished to produce an attractive, durable floor that is easy to clean.
CONSEAL SL is available pigmented in a range of standard colours. Custom colours can be produced in quantities over 200kgs.
CONSEAL SL is extremely easy to use. It only requires mixing and spreading approximately level over the prepared substrate with a pin rake, squeegee or plastering trowel. A spiked roller can be used to help spread the resin evenly. Trowel marks and minor undulations will quickly flow out to leave a smooth level surface.
Type: Two part epoxy system
Mix Ratio: See label on tin
Hardener: Xyamin 220
Minimum over-coating time:
Maximum over-coating time:
Pack Sizes: 5 and 25 kilos
Shelf life and Storage: 12-18 months in original, unopened container. Store in cool and dry conditions
- Provides a smooth, defect free seamless floor
- Waterproof and easy to clean
- Excellent for new or for restoring old, damaged concrete floors
- Easy to lay
- Durable, tough and hard wearing
- Choice of non lip finishes available for wet areas
- Available in standard and custom colours
- Hygienic option available to kill MRSA E-Coli etc
- Acid resistant and anti-static grades also available