We're Hiring: Production Operative - *Closed*
Xymertec LTD have a vacancy for a Production Operative to work in their factory as part of a team manufacturing specialist resins and coatings. Some knowledge of the coatings industry is desirable but not necessary as training will be given.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Precise weighing and mixing of ingredients to specified processes
- Packaging and labelling of products ready for dispatch
- Manual handling and lifting of products up to 25kg
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and well organised factory/warehouse.
What we are looking for:
- Team player and adaptability
- Good time keeping
- Good communication skills
- Positive outlook, initiative and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Basic I.T. skills, ideally Word & spreadsheets
- Fork lift licence an advantage but not essential.
Why should you apply?
Xymertec LTD specialises in providing unique solutions to the protective coatings and flooring industries. The company is gaining an excellent reputation and making inroads to the market at an ever-increasing pace. This is wonderful opportunity for the right person to join a company with a very bright future.
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm
- Occasional overtime
If you think you have what it takes to join our team complete the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org