XYMERTOL RAPID COLD CURE SELF LEVELLER
SELF SMOOTHING, MODIFIED POLYUREA RESIN SYSTEM FOR PERFECT FLOORS
Xymertol Rapid Cold Cure Self Leveller is a specially formulated, two part epoxy system that when mixed with its aggregate pack will provide a low viscosity compound which is easy to apply with simple equipment.
It will provide a perfect, seamless floor that is completely free from air bubbles and other defects and will cure in temperatures as low as 0°c, thanks to Cold Cure Technology.
It contains a unique blend of additives that rapidly and completely remove all entrained air that often spoil the surface of similar systems. Large areas can be quickly finished to produce an attractive, durable floor that is easy to clean. Xymertol Rapid Cold Cure Self Leveller is available pigmented in a range of standard colours. Custom colours can be produced in quantities over 200kgs.
Type: Three pack, solvent free modified polyurea coating
Mix Ratio: See label on tin
Hardener: HDI Pre-polymer blend, contains less than 0.1% free monomer
Resin Density: 1.71
Coverage: 5-6 m2/litre, per 25Kg pack at 2.55mm thick
Minimum over-coating time: 40 minutes
Maximum over-coating time: 48 hours
Solvent: Synsol Safe for cleaning
Colours: Most RAL colours available, depending on quantity required.
Pack Sizes: 5, 10 and 25 kilos
Samples: Available on request
- Provides a smooth, defect free seamless floor
- Will cure in temperatures as low as 0°c
- Waterproof and easy to clean
- Excellent for new or for restoring old, damaged concrete floors
- Easy to lay
- Durable, tough and hard wearing
- Choice of non slip finishes available for wet areas
- Available in standard and custom colours
- Hygienic option available to kill MRSA E-Coli etc.